Legal Letters provides legal advice to associations and foundations in the non-profit sector. Owner of Legal Letters is Mrs. Marjo Vink (LLM).
Legal Letters is working for executive boards, supervisory boards and managing boards of national and international organisations who have questions about association law, foundation law and sports law in the Netherlands.
Questions by board members are:
- Relations between executive board, supervisory board, general assembly and committees
- Getting charity quality marks in the Netherlands (ANBI/CBF)
- How to organise a Dutch association/foundation
- Board policy
- Law, statutes and regulations
General advice can be given in English. Specific legal advice is written in Dutch because of the legal responsibility. If you want the advice translated in English, Legal Letters is always working together with a legal translator.
- The hours needed for the advice will be estimated in advance, fixed price
- The hourly rate is 120 euro excluding tax (145,20 euro including tax)
For questions or information you can send an e-mail to email@example.com